Frittatas are great for taking to work for breakfast. They’re easy to make and look impressive too!
3 zucchini, chopped into 3cm pieces
250g haloumi, cut into 1.5-2cm pieces
4 large eggs
6 large egg whites
Salt and pepper to season
Oil to grease pan
2. Chop zucchini in the Thermomix for 4 seconds/Speed 4. Remove into a mixing bowl
3. Grate haloumi in the Thermomix for 5 seconds/Speed 4. Add to mixing bowl with zucchini
4. Add salt and pepper to the mixing bowl and combine ingredients
5. Divide the zucchini and haloumi mixture evenly into each hole in the muffin pan; leave about 0.5cm from the top so the egg doesn’t overflow
6. In a measuring jug, add all of the eggs and whisk together
7. Divide the egg mixture evenly into each hole in the muffin pan – fill until zucchini and haloumi mixture is just covered
8. Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until set
Skip the Thermomix and dice zucchini into 0.5cm pieces and grate haloumi instead.
[Last Updated: July 20, 2014]