Each year the Central Coast Conservatorium supports about 80 students through its competitive and non-competitive scholarship programs. These programs, funded by the Conservatorium, are bolstered through the generosity of donors, supporters and sponsors from our community. This document provides information about the Competitive Scholarships on offer.
We also offer Schools Scholarships to selected students enrolled in our School Band Program. You can find information on our Schools Scholarships and our School Band Program HERE.
About our Competitive Scholarships
Applications for our Competitive Scholarships close Sunday 25 September 2022 and Scholarship Auditions are on Saturday 29 October 2022.
Our competitive scholarships are awarded to highlight students with excellent potential and talent as well as to encourage further study and achievement at the Central Coast Conservatorium.
These scholarships include:
- CCCM Senior Instrumental Scholarships (14-18 years of age)
1st place $1000 | 2nd place $750
- CCCM Junior Instrumental/Vocal Scholarships (<13 years of age)
1st place $750 | 2nd place $500 | 3rd place $500
- Richard Newton Central Coast Philharmonia Choir Vocal Scholarship (14-18 years of age)
- Allen Family Senior Scholarship (14- 22 years of age)
1st place $2000 | 2nd place $1000 | 3rd place $500
- Allen Family Junior Encouragement Award (<13 years of age)
$500 each x 3 scholarships available
- Pearl Beach Association Senior Scholarship 1st Prize (14 – 22 years of age)
- Pearl Beach Association/ Frances Grove Memorial/ People’s Choice Award (14 -22 years of age)
- Pearl Beach Association Runner up prize (14-22 years of age)
- Irvine Family Piano Scholarship (14 – 22 years of age)
Central Coast Conservatorium of Music Competitive Scholarship Dates
Applications Close: Sunday 25 September 2022
Scholarship Auditions: Saturday 29 October 2022
Allen Family Finals: Sunday 27 November 2022